[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT RE: 'meteorobs' LIST!

I was hoping to watch Leonid developments via this list, protected from
the B.S. of the internet. Why would you open the list to the internet...

I have tried the "unsubscibe" route, hope to see you sometime again down
the road after you close the list again.
If unsubscribe doesn't work as you suggested below I will use the second
method you mentioned to ASSURE being removed from the list..... I use my
e-mail account for other purposes besides this list.
Dale Ireland
Astronomy Web Page
http://www.drdale.com

--