[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteorobs-Bad weather

>I'm sitting here watching the Weather Channel.  It doesn't look good for
>Leonid watching in the Northwest, Cetral Florida & parts of the
>Northeast inthe Mid-Atlantic area.

The weather pattern is so amorphous across the entire country that I wouldn't
put too much faith in any weather projections just yet. . . a bad outlook
could suddenly change to good and vice-versa.  But you are correct, in that --
at the moment (and as I am writing this it is Friday morning -- it doesn't
look good in the above mentioned regions.

-- joe rao