[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) leonids!

hi..i've just subscribed but haven't gotten any mail from this list yet.
i'm living in istanbul, turkey and i informed my boss months ago that i
was going out of the city for 3 days to see this 'storm'..(boy, i hope
i'm not disappointed!!) there seems to be some confusion on my part as
to where and when i'll be able to see the Leonids. at first i thought it
would be after midnight on tuesday, but from what i've been able to
determine, it's really going to take place after midnight on monday!
please clarify this ASAP..i'm leaving early monday morning because i
have a 7 hour ride to get to Assos on the west coast of Turkey where i
often spend a few wonderful days 'far from the maddening crowd' and hope
to see the 'show'.
please email me quickly..i almost changed my departure till tuesday
morning..i might have missed the whole thing!

thanks,
an ex-pat living in Istanbul
arlene