[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) November 13/14 observation

>>Three members of Astronomical Society Orion went to Pohorje Mountain
to observe meteors. At 3:31UT we observed an outburst of 3 sporadics,
two of them stationary with the radiant at approx. 150 +55. They all
came within 10 seconds.<<

Seeing only 3 sporadics with 2 of them appearing as point meteors sounds
mighty suspicious to me. Seeing 1 would be amazing but to happen to see 2
showing up as pointers is rather unusual. I suspect your two pointers might
have been a blinking satellite.
George Zay