[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Just tested the realtime image scripts for www.tde.com/~millerfe

1.  My phone connection will not keep up with the AVI images created by the
frame grabber.  Estimate 30 min. to upload 10 min. of data.  The first file is
posted about two minutes after it is collected, and it goes down hill from there.
2.  As I said I will advise here if anything hot appears, and upload the files as
fast as the phone company and ISP will allow.
3.  As previously requested please do not repost my address beyond meteorobs.
If the ISP is saturated I may not be able to upload anything.