[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids!

Hi Arlene!!  :o)

I must appologize for that.  I accidentally hit the wrong button when I
sent that post.  This is a new program for me and am still getting used to
it. Welcome to the group dear and hope to see more posts from you.

We are under clouds, rain and heavy winds here in the Puget Sound,
Washington.  And from the looks of the next few days.......no show for the
Great Northwest, darn.  :o(

Good Luck to all and if possible, send your photos over the net?  :o)
Thanks for the off post...sorry for any inconvience this may cause anyone.

BTW...John in Chicago, please re-send info....I lost your address when we
changed carriers.  Thanks a bunch.

wet and windblown, but still hopeful :o}

Marcia Haske