[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) man what a stupid question I have

Leo rises in the NE about 11 PM local time.  Follow the pointer stars of
the Big Dipper backwards about 40 degs., instead forward (25 degs).
toward the Pole star.  The bright star seen from this backward pointing
is Regulus, which is the brightest star in Leo.  The radiant should
appear to be from the head of Leo.