[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids!

hello..
it's 6:30 am here..raining..but that doesn't mean that 7 hours from now and
300 miles south, it will be the same. the weather here is very strange,
province
to province changes drastically. where i'm headed is a dryer place, similar
to greece, for those of you that have traveled to this part of the
world..infact,
once upon a time it WAS greece!!

anyway, i'm still a bit confused about times and dates, but i think if i can
check out
the sky tonight, i'll be okay..if it's not 'there' then i will stay one more
day and then
come back to Istanbul on Wednesday afternoon.

sure hope i get to see 'the show'...even part of it.
last month i was on a fantastic island for 3 days and even though there was
no
reported meteor shower, i witnessed 11 in just 30 minutes...the skies were
incredibly
clear and so i thought it was 'normal'...

we'll see,

good viewing folks...
take care.
sorry, no camera for photos..i'm not 'that' clever!!