[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radio Meteors Correction

> Subject:       (meteorobs) Radio Meteors Correction

HI Phil!!

> I've just seen two messages about the website (actually the non-website) I
> listed in my message. Thanks for the quick response. I'm glad someone is on
> the ball here.

Nice to see that your hooked up to the list. I hope the upcoming
Leonids produce some interesting listening.

The clouds here are bad, bad , bad. It broke early evening last
night,then clouded up before 11:00 pm, got up twice through the night
and still cloudy.

There is still tonight, major night, it will be clear......

Kim