[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I DID IT!

I actually cinvinced ALL of my school to go out at night to watch the
Meteor Shower! All of my school is going to a 3-day trip to the South,
the Negev, which is the best observing place in Israel. I asked my
principal if I could go out in the first night of the trip, the 17th, and
watch the meteors. Then I was informed that all of the school is going.

I'm probably going to need to explain in a lecture to everybody what are
meteors, where they should look, why they come, and why there will
probably be a heavy shower this year.

I'm going to bring my binos, Wil Tirion Star Atlas, notebook for writing
the "scores", and a flashlight for reading the Star Atlas. This is gonna'
be fun!

See you in Friday with the results, Asaf.