[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Where should I look for clear skies?

<< I am in Maryland USA.    Was hoping to view leonids from Western NY but
 forecast for Mon. is snow & drizzle (yuk). Which way should I go, Which way
 should I go????? I don't have to be back to work 'til next Thurs. and I'm
 not afraid to travel. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. >>

Since the weather will be "iffy" in many areas. I would suggest finding the
darkest spot you can find in your own area. Start your observing after
midnight and remember to dress warmly.

Kevin