[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids

Good luck with the camera, hope you catch some gduns !
Well, since my last "spectacular" report of 02:50 - 04:10 UT (local)
I did another watch till 05:30 and well, it was good but not as
incredible as before, one landscape illuminator and the rest like
just ordinary ( ha! ordinary he says !! on a night like this ! )fast
bright streaks, up to Venus type brightness.

OK, thats my 10mins warm-up indoors, now for the last watch till dawn
:--

Good luck, y'all,
Malcolm.