From: owner-meteorobs@latrade.com [mailto:owner-meteorobs@latrade.com]On
Behalf Of Kim Hay
Sent: Monday, November 16, 1998 2:19 PM
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: (meteorobs) Lots of meteor dust

Hi All!!

Well, we here in Perth RD have lots of meteor dust falling and
accumulating on the ground.  AHHH, it has now been snowing since 6:15
pm edt, and is suppose to continue all night. Clearing tommorow
afternoon.

I pick Monday & Tuesday to be off, and it is going to clear the day I
have to go back to work.

Cathy, Pierre, I hope you packed your winter gear, you will need it
when you drive back.

Keep me posted on the meteor shower please. I tried the webcam in
Thailand, but they are clouded out as well.

Is there another webcam somewhere that may be clear??

Kim