[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) Leonids Over Southern New Jersey

>     One more look at the brightening dawn sky...then to bed.  Perhaps we
can
>hope tomorrow night to get to see hours of display similar to tonight's one
or
>so (or did you have your sky mostly clear for much longer than an hour?).

Nah, started gradually getting an Altocumulus overcast at  about 3:15 AM, by
4:30AM was almost complete overcast/fog...

Never cleared, now sky is brightening, still no stars visible...have poked
my head outdoors to check but no improvement.

I need to sleep before I sit down and post my full count....peaked for me at
maybe 1.5 a minute..

Just seeing that one fireball was worth all the time spent.