[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Can someone help me out...

I am back from a long vacation (just in time for the leonids!) but i find
zillions of mails cluttering my inbox...
I need to know a few things abt these showers urgently (we've got clear
skies in Pune, India)

1. which stars to use to determine the LM & how
2. which are the standard stars (ie stars with known magnitudes to compare
with the meteors magnitude)

I presently do not have access to the net & it'll be great if someone can

Please use same subject as above so that i can quickly identify the mail!

Thanks,
Jai