[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) very cloudy on Cape Cod

i'm so sorry joan read your email. I am in Virginia and was going to bed at
midnight decided to have one more peak and above my house was a pink streak.
i went to bed at 1:30. i saw a total of 9.   none being as brilliant as the
first.  most were streaking from left to right. one wayword one was north to
south. tonight is another night. hope it does better for you. i held my camera
but the rascals were too fast for me.  thanks for sharing. amateur here.