[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Clouds in Northern NJ + Wayne getting skunked

Hi all,

There's no reports from Northern NJ due to a heavy cloud deck.

I watched the news interview that the local WPIX Channel 11 did with Wayne
Hally. What a waste. First off they interviewed 3 members of another
Observatory who doesn't even have a meteor group. They interviewed an eclipse
chaser, someone interested in stellar spectroscopy, and a third who answers
the club's mail.  All were labeled as "meteor experts."  About 10 seconds
before the piece was over our Wayne Hally was given one line (after being
interviewed for 30 minutes). And the camera wasn't even centered on him. Boy
Wayne, did you have your time wasted.

Kevin