From: Thomas <plutopia@tmdot net.my>
To: owner-meteorobs@latrade.com <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>
Date: Monday, November 16, 1998 3:57 PM
Subject: first time in my life, saw a meteor

i'm a college student in Malaysia, Asia. Tonight November 17th, 230am- 430am(Malaysia time), me and 7 of my friends, we saw 19 meteors past throught on the sky, we are very happy and few excited about it. We were so sure about the meteors we saw it was because evey time the meteor pass by, they were more than one of us saw, i alone saw 8 of it. We are very very happy about it.
Goodday
p/s: i don't know why i write this mail, may be i was too happy about it. And few like sharing it.