[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) No Storm?

From the News/observations/etc. I am gathering that the storm either :
A.  Hasn't hit yet
B.  Isn't going to hit

It seems there have been MANY fireball reports though.  The guy on the news
was saying 300-500 an hour at the peak, no where near the 2000-10000 that was
possible, BUT he pointed out the storm could come next year.  What do you all
think?  Do you think we got more fireballs instead of more just meteors(ie.
more quality, less quantity) or do you think we have yet to see the full force
of this storm?  Next year perhaps?  looking forward to hearing your opinions
before we all hit the field.