[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) They be Stars up there in the Puget Sound!!!! :o)

 Hi All!!  :o)
 After a totally cloudy day it almost seemed a waist of time checking out
 the evening sky when to my suprise there is a break!!!!  There be stars
!!!
  So I stayed for a while, from 12am till 1am local time ll-16/ll-17 here
on
 Whidbey Island, Washington.

 There were 16 awesome shooters, from peachy orange and green and pink and
 blue and yellow and white.  :o)  I am so happy to have finally caught the
 Leonids.  And to think they aren't technically here yet. he he  :o)
 Anyways, I hope this is helpful.  I am certain one white meteor was a N.
Taurid because it started from the top of Tauris and went away from it
 eastward and all of the others were comming from the east.

 Since I am still not sure how to record them properly I'll just leave it
at
this for now.  I am going out again tomorrow night...hoping for another
 break.

 Good luck all
 Marcia
 al7mar222@pugetsounddot net