[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids Results Nov. 18

hi, i am really interested in meteor showers after my November sighting of
the Leonids.  I am from Southern Illinois University and I watched all
night in awe.  I saw a lot of little ones and one really big one that lit
up the sky and left a huge trail.  Could you give me so information on the
cool language you guys use.  Like what is a radiant, and other assorted
words?  What are all of the abbreviations that you use.  And when is the
next big meteor shower and is it going to be as big as the Leonids?

					Thanks,
					John Diver

Follow-Ups: References: