[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Nothing in Northern California USA

I'm in the East bay, San Francisco area.  Earlier this evening (17/18)
around 10PM local time I observed a Geminiid probably -3.

Since then, nothing.  I've been looking towards Leo for around the last
hour or so, and have seen NOTHING!!  I've been checking outside
periodically for almost 5 hours and have not seen a single Leonid!!

Maybe no shower here, but at least give me a dribble!  There are light
scattered upper level clouds, but enough holes, and thin enough that
anything +1 or brighter would show.

Has anyone else in this area seen anything????

Tony Lopez