[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FW: Safari for the Leonids

Ahh, one of my NJAA meteor elves made it out, although clear skies were
closer to home (she must have listend to local weathercasters, instead of
the NJAA forecster, who was right for once :->)  Look forward to your
report Anne! Nice story. Thought I'd forward this for the enjoyment of the
meteorobs crew as well.

Wayne