[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sooo....if it peaks the same time next year.....

Adjusting the "forecast peak" for 1999 (1:48UT Nov. 18) 14 hours
ahead.........

Gives 11:48 UT Nov. 17...........which would favor the extreme Western US,
correct?   Though there is a danger of a peak over the East Pacific, I would
suppose (possibly a chance for Hawaii I would suppose).  Ironic if that's
where the storm occurs AGAIN.

Of course, I have little doubt the Leonids will fool us again.  The lesson
of this year is that the formal "scientific expeditions should" scatter
themselves around the world..dot best I can gather, they all descended on Asia,
and many had better shows where they came from :-)