[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Simulteanous Meteor Observations in SoCal

I'm sure it would be interesting to see if we could coordinate our
efforts during the Geminids. I would be curious to see if fireballs
could be seen by individuals located throughout Southern California.
George Zay and I always record the time all of our meteors so if
everyone could record in this manner then a comparison could be
possible.

Sincerely,

Robert Lunsford