[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Next Year

Hi all,

	Well, I got up at 3:30A.M. on the 16 of Nov. and it was Raining.  Strike one.
I went back to sleep, then got up at 5:00A.M.  100% CLOUDS, with a slight
drizzle.  Stike 2.  And then, I forgot to set my alarm for 3:00A.M. on the 17.
So I woke up at 6:15A.M.- light already! Strike 3- I'm out!  I missed it!  I
can only hope that it will be even better next year.  Hopefully there will
still be a nice amount of activity on saturday- going to the monthly
HAS(Hawaiian Astronomical Society) star party.  I've read lots of great
reports.

Keep em comin',

Matthew Martin
Member- Hawaiian Astronomical Society(HAS)
Member- The Meteoritical Society