[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Has anyone used a digital camera

<< Has anyone used a digital camera to catch meteors. I noticed that the
 higher resolution cameras have come down in price and I would like to
 here from anyone who has tried.

I've never used a digital camera but I don't think those cameras have a "B"
setting. You need to keep the aperture open for many minutes. Still the odds
of capturing a meteor are slim. If you want to try  - get yourself an old
manual camera. I use the old Olympus OM-1s. Hope this helps

Kevin