[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #847

Hi!

Excellent digest! Thank you very much for the suggestion about subscribing
to it instead of the general list!

I've read about everyone of the issues regarding to the Leonid "storm"

Unfortunately, my location in the city of Medellin was an awfull wreck!
Clouds everywhere inthe morning of the three main days. So for us it went
blank.

Reports on the press say that on the morning of Tuesday, people in Bogota
coul watch some pretty fireballs, but no storm whatsoever. The same happened
on the morning of Wednesday.

It seems the World will have to wait until 2033 to have a chance! I would be
91 by then (My dad died at 97 in good use of all his senses, but that's no
guarantee that I'll get there in the same way, besides light pollution
eating up on us!!!!) So, if there isn't any other

Thanks again

ALEJO ECHAVARRIA