[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Serious Minded Entrepreneurs Wanted

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be taken off from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If You Qualify, You Could Net Yourself Well Over $150,000 By The End of 1999 ....
Guaranteed!

Greetings!

My name is Pat. I would like to ask you to please take two minutes of your time to
read the following.  If you don't like what you see then please "trash" this mail and
accept my apologies for this disturbance.

I am writing to introduce you to a strong, wealth building home based business that
is NOT a "Multilevel Marketing" venture or some "get rich quick scheme".... a
business that is more profitable than any network marketing, direct sales, franchise
or investment opportunity in existence today.

Who Will Be Allowed To Work With Me?

I am looking for a limited group of serious minded entrepreneurs that have been
looking for a solid business opportunity.  I'm not looking for a huge response.
I only want to work with people I feel have a "burning desire" to be successful.
Can you visualize yourself earning $30,000 net per month within the next year,
if provided with the right opportunity to do so?  Are you willing to commit to doing
whatever it would take to be successful in this business once you completely
understand it?

How To Find Out If You Qualify

To find out more, call toll free for more details: 1-888-491-9212.  This is a
recorded message that is available 24 hours a day.  It is NOT a telemarketer.
I am selecting individuals on a first come first serve basis.  If you are seriously
interested .... REPLY NOW!  If you don't really feel you've got the right stuff
to be successful, then please don't bother to respond.  I only want to work
with motivated people who seriously want to make insane amounts of money!

If I have reached you in error, please send mail with "REMOVE" in the subject
heading and you will immediately be "removed" from subsequent mailings.

Prosperous Regards,

        Pat

P.S. Once again, this is NOT "MLM".  Serious inquiries only please!

            1-888-491-9212