[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid Meteor Storm Observed

Martin E Phillips wrote:

> Well, that's my local shop, but unless it's changed a *lot* since my
> last visit you won't find much but kits and dried leaves, I'm sorry to
> say. Will take a look next time in town and see if it's improved.

Hmmm I see, well I've not been there, not my local, infact I have not
got a local HB except B***s shhh ! So I gotta travel or mail order.
but I was looking for a HBshop that could get me Brewpack stuff, he said
he could order for me if he didnt have it in stock, just to phone him
first coz he dont get much call for it so he cant stock everything.
None of the Bristol or Weston-s-mare ones offered to do that for me.

What is the parking like? coz Glos/Cheltenham is a pig.
Weston is OK though.

Cheers,
Malcolm.

Follow-Ups: References: