[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Don't miss the Geminids Dec 13/14...a good shower

At 02:36 PM 11/21/98 EST, you wrote:
>I wear lots of layers of clothing, a couple of blankets, & a warm spouse or
>pet doesn't hurt either.

Yah, and if you can't find either one of them--try a warm goose or two
(Ha-Ha).
No seriously though, I wear a snowmobile suit and several layers of clothing.
My feet and hands always seem to get the coldest. I might try using a
chemical hand warmer or two during the Geminids.

Clear Skies,
Mark Mikutis