[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re. Australian "Leonid Meteorites"

Ouch ! My sides are splitting !
I think Stuart should  have preceeded his missive with a health warning:
to pad our cells first so as to avoid injury whilst rolling about
laughing.
Thanks Stu.
Roll-on the next full moon, I used to be mad but I'm OK Nowwwwhhhoooooo.
Malcolm.

Mark Mikutis wrote:
> At 05:48 PM 11/21/98 EST, you wrote:
> >Awwww, c'mon guys, you never heard of giving someone the benefit of the
> >doubt..?
snip
> >I happen to know this guy is GENUINE. He's the same guy who sold me a really
> >Grail *and* a big sword called Excalibur or something like that...
snip