[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Final Report of Leonids from Jordan (JAS)

Greetings,

 JAS has just finished the final report of the Leonids meteor shower
from Jordan. The ZHR from Jordan on 16-17/11/1998 was increasing as time
passed until 01:30-02:30 UT, after that the ZHR started to decline !
Dose that mean Jordan witnessed the storm ?!! Generally the highest ZHR
in Jordan was 500-600.

 New photos for Leonids meteors were added to our report.

 Also, we'd like to remind u of JAS Leonids Contest; an astronomical
contest at our site ! Try to answer the questions, u might visit Jordan
for free, or get other interesting prizes !

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1092/leo98.html (Leonids Report)

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1092/contest.html (JAS Leonids
Contest)

Best Regards