[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [Fwd: Jackson Lake]

If anyone can help out Mr. Riley please contact him directly.

Thanks!

Bob

-- BEGIN included message

Message forwarded from Classic Prodigy®

-- BEGIN included message

Dear Sir,

I am trying to find a film of the Great Jackson Lake Fireball shot by James
Baker, for a BBC Landmark series on The Planets which we are making at the
moment.   I would be most grateful if you or any of your colleagues at the
IMO could point me to someone who might be able to help.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Chris

Dr Christopher Riley, Series Researcher, The Planets,
Room 4104, BBC Science, 201 Wood Lane, White City, London W12 7TS
tel: +44 181 752 6627 fax: +44 181 752 6789 mobile: +44 956 359 810

-- END included message

-- END included message