[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Some Meteor questions

By all means observers, where glasses during your observing, if they
are needed! Or contact lenses, or even "fake glasses" as Jin uses! :)
So long as you're wearing the same eyewear both while taking your LM
estimate, and while watching meteors, there's no reason not to enhance
your eyes as much as possible.

Also I should say, so long as any UNNECESSARY eyewear doesn't restrict
your viewing field! Of course some folks, like our own Norm McLeod,
need to wear glasses which (I suspect) somewhat restrict their field
of view. But I think so long as these are worn consistently, the
analysis of meteor data can still be done reliably, can't it?

Clear skies,
Lew