[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I did it!

Dear all,

I'm happy to annouce that I passed the first part of the Israeli
Astrophysics Olympiad for youth. The first part took place in the
Tel-Aviv Universaty, the 27th of December.

The next part of the olympiad will take place in the Tel-Aviv
Universaty, in the 21st of February.

I was told I'll need to bring a calculater, and that a bit scares me,
since the Olympaid is supposed to be for 9th to 11th grade students,
and I'm only in 8th grade... Anyone has an idea what kind of questions
can be asked in astrophysics with using a calculater?

Thanks, Asaf.
==