[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Yes, the Delta Cancrids exist...

PS: By the way, I would have submitted this report in a more timely
way, if I hadn't made the mistake of checking Gary Kronk's Meteor
Calendar on the Web during my data reduction. There are a TON of "very
minor" January meteor showers! I went from having two plot radiants to
check (the IMO showers, DCA and COM), to suddenly having nine... :(

Still, it was fortunate I did - I believe I plotted at least a couple
of good prospects for membership in some of these "forgotten" showers.

Clear skies all!
Lew

Follow-Ups: References: