[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) If you can, you must look at this! Eros!! (Asteroid Eros)

 http://near.jhuapldot edu/iod/000/index.html

If your machine is powerful enough, you should look at this! 2.3 MegaByte!!
it's big!!!
I know it's a bit off topic for meteorobs, since Eros is not "meteor sized"
however, since meteors come from bigger chunks, be they comets or
asteroids, it is worth a look at Eros, since NEAR went flying by this year
instead if performing the rendevous.

While we have to wait for a year to get an asteroid orbit, at least we got
a peak.

Wayne