[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) workshop

    Hey there Lew....  there is a good chance that I'll go... having previously
met  Dr Peter J, this workshop would be a great opptunity again meet him once
more with the added bonus of attending a scientific conference on meteors.
(speaking of scientific conferences.. I just attended from a 2-day conference on
"Brain, Conscious Experience and Human Nature"  here on campus (UCSD) where I had
the great honor of meeting Dr Francis Crick!, nobel laureate and founder of
structure of DNA. Very coool!)
    I'll be more sure once I get a plane ticket (from San Diego, I think it's
still only $60-70 roundtrip to San Jose plus my father lives up in San Jose so
that'll save me more bucks.)

Joseph
San Diego (actually, La Jolla), CA