[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor-Photography

Hi, "Erd". There are two answers to your question. The short answer is "Yes"!

The LONG answer is that 'meteorobs' is probably NOT the best place to find
general advice about astrophotography! We're interested in the very special case
of photographing METEORS (shooting stars) on this list. But if you're interested
in imaging the moon, planets, star clusters, galaxies, etc, I strongly suggest
you try out the Astro-Photography Mailing List ("APML"):

        http://www.system.missouridot edu/ics/staff/andy/APML/

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer