[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The 'meteorobs' Mailing List has *MOVED*

As many of you have noticed, the 'meteorobs' list has been unavailable for two
weeks or so. This was due to resource conflicts between MajorDomo and the
corporate computers at my firm. As a result, I was forced to find another home
for 'meteorobs', and for the other key lists hosted at my firm's domain.

Now thanks to generous support from Brewster LaMacchia, whose firm 'Jovian.com'
makes tools and systems for real time DSP software development, our lists have
been successfully relocated! Henceforth please note that the address of the NAMN
Meteor Observing list is 'meteorobs@jovian.com'.

Please take a moment now to change all your personal mail aliases for this list
to use this domain. And if you wish to automatically subscribe or unsubscribe,
*PLEASE* use the new MajorDomo address 'majordomo@jovian.com'. Note finally that
the 'meteorobs' Web Archive is still available at the usual Web site:

        http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs

If you have any questions about this move, or anything else to do with these
lists, please don't hesitate to email me at 'owner-meteorobs@jovian.com'.

Thank you VERY much for your patience... Now talk amongst yourselves. :)

--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com