[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radiant rising time

I use a similar program, Redshift, to do the same type of calculations. It
is a commercial software package that I paid $49.00 for I believe. The
coordinates of the observer are entered via a "counter" in a small, moveable
box. I entered mine as the default, but can "roll" the counter to change the
coordinates to any place on Earth. It also calculates the rise and set times
of the moon, and produces a report which I print out the first of each
month.

-Mark