[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Detection Test

Hi Philip,
                   Its a little late for an entry for our next issue of
Voyage! Magazine on your meteorite experiments, but I would be glad to put in
an aeriv\cle on your experiments in the May - June issue of our magazine.
Would you like to write an article on your interests, and experiments? I'll
have it published in out next issue if you like. Perhaps, it will help you.
     Do you know m\y very good friend, Hal Povenmire of the Florida Fireball
Patrol Network?  He;s into this a lot too, if you like, I can get you his
phone number!
    If you decide on an article, you may e-mail it to me, and I'll convert it
to a "Txt" file for repositioning and editing in PageMaker!
     Check out our web site at: http://www.meteorite.com/Voyage/

                                                             Sincerely,
                                        John Walters - Voyage Magazine