[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonid Stormlet 1997

I want to publicly thank Mr. Hashimoto for bringing this to our
attention. If anyone has not visited this site I would highly recommend
it. This is an extraordinary occurrence and to capture it on videotape
to share with all of us is most fortunate.

Instead of viewing this event as a "stormlet" I would tend to call it a
swarm of Leonids that traveled together in space and all met their fiery
demise in one spectacular instant.

Regardless of what one calls it, it is an impressivey event!

Robert Lunsford