[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid Stormlet 1997

Robert Lunsford wrote:

> I want to publicly thank Mr. Hashimoto for bringing this to our
> attention.

     here.. here...  I want to 'second' Bob's public thanks... It is an
extraordinary event to be sure... than, to have it observed, video recorded and
reportred it is even better.. and EVEN more extraordinary is the power of the
internet so as to allow the obeservers to digitize the data and make the event
"visual" for ANYONE on the planet who is interested..  Equally nice is the
available PDF-reprint of the related journal article from Geophysical Letters...
Excellent work!

Joseph
San Diego, CA

PS I would be interested in IMO-Video commish Sirko's comments on the video/print
data of this remarkable event.