[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid Stormlet 1997

In a message dated 3/26/99 2:37:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lunro.imo.usa@prodigy.com writes:

<< I want to publicly thank Mr. Hashimoto for bringing this to our
 attention. If anyone has not visited this site I would highly recommend
 it. This is an extraordinary occurrence and to capture it on videotape
 to share with all of us is most fortunate. >>

I want to second Bob Lunsford's comments . . . a truly amazing video!  Let's
hope for more of this kind of activity this coming November!

-- joe rao