[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Virus

The 644 happy99.exe files was uee(or something like that) encoded into the
email.  Unless you have a decoder(which is a totally seperate program from
your email reader), decoded it, and then ran it, nothing will happen.  If you
have the virus, you know it, because all your emails will have happy99.exe
attached.  I assume the person who had this in their email may not have been
abble to send attachments, and the virus attached itself as a uee encoded file
instead.  Hope this helps.>>

I got the attachment that seemed to come from Khled. IWhich I of course did
not open. This is the virus - don't run and delete immediately.

Khled - you may want to run a virus program through your C: drive.

Kevin