[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) FW: [ASTRO] Public Service Announcement

Wayne T Hally wrote:

> Hi All,
>         I don't usually do this, but as a fairly experienced e-mail and web user,
> this threat seems real enough, so I thought I'd forward it to the list. I
> am aware of the many hoaxes, but as far as I can tell, this is a real,
> uninnoculated threat, so I thought I'd forward what I had. If I'm a doofus
> for being taken in, so be it....my cranial filter says this could be a real
> threat.
>
> Wayne

	Wayne, no this is not a hoax.  I first heard about this virus yesterday.
Apparently, some e-mail servers have gone down because of having so many
e-mails sent out.  There is also a story at Forbes Magazine web site,
http://www.forbes.com/tool/html/99/mar/0326/side1.htm

Mike

--
41.087N  80.714W 305 meters