[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Monday's irc...

Bruce -

>Well that was fun! :(
>After most of us dropping out all too often and being told to change our
>Nick, I was eventually banned from connecting to the IRC server at all. No
>idea why.
>I think I'll just stick with the email list. :)

Sorry to lose you there on the meteor chat tonight!  We all seemed to be
having some connection problems...

If you have 'ban' problems, try changing your nickname.  I've encountered
that before, even using something as obscure as GWNorth.  Apparently
somebody else was using the nickname, and I got bumped, then banned from
using it.  Go figure.

It was great to chat with you down in Brisbane, Australia!  Maybe you could
post a brief note to meteorobs telling us about your radio meteor
activities... :>

- Cathy Hall
  Ottawa, Canada
  Great White North...