[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weekly IRC Meteor Chat on Monday!

Subject:        	Re: (meteorobs) Weekly IRC Meteor Chat on Monday!

Hi Bruce!!

> Well that was fun! :(
>
> After most of us dropping out all too often and being told to change our
> Nick, I was eventually banned from connecting to the IRC server at all. No
> idea why.

I saw you on there before you left, catbert here, better known
as Kim.  Cathy tells me that you are from Australia and doing
radio. Excellent, I to am interested in radio.

> I think I'll just stick with the email list. :)

Don't give up, Saturday morning,  11:00 am edt there is
another one, please give it a try. Would love to chat.

Kim